SEEKING STRAIGHT TEETH WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF TRADITIONAL BRACES? YOU NEED INVISALIGN!
As an Invisalign provider, Dr. Seti Byrd has helped many patients obtain the smile they always wanted and deserve with this clear braces solution. Watch the short video below and if you’re interested, please let our office know the next time you are in for a visit or fill out our online appointment form to get scheduled for your consultation with Dr. Byrd.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN CLEAR BRACES?
Invisalign consists of smooth, comfortable, removable aligner trays. The beauty behind this solution is that patients have the flexibility to take the trays out as needed to eat, brush, and floss regularly and properly. With traditional metal braces and other teeth straightening methods, it can take up to half an hour just to brush and floss your teeth.
Typically when someone is wearing clear braces, you won’t even be able to tell that they’re wearing the trays, making them much more attractive than metal braces. While the aligner trays are virtually invisible, sometimes people are still self-conscious about them and would prefer to take out the aligners for special occasions. Simply take out the aligners during the event and then pop them back in when it’s over. It’s that easy!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
- Great for those with a busy schedule
- Invisalign trays are easily removable for special events or pictures
- More appealing than having a mouth full of metal, shiny clasps and wires on your teeth
- Shorter treatment times from crooked to straight, faster
- Boost self-confidence and improve your overall attitude toward getting straighter teeth
- Visits to our Uptown Charlotte cosmetic dentist is about every 6 weeks
- Avoid piercing, scratching and cuts in your mouth from traditional metal braces
- Invisalign may reduce tooth decay and demineralization, which leads to cavities or gum disease
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO GETTING INVISALIGN?
Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Byrd, our Uptown cosmetic dentist, to discuss your unique dental situation and determine whether or not clear braces are a good fit.
If you proceed with removable aligner trays, Dr. Byrd will use pictures, X-rays, and impressions of your teeth to create a digital 3D image of them.
From there, she will create a precise treatment plan, which details how your teeth will move and how long the treatment will take.
Regardless of your current stage of life, clear braces offer the cutting edge approach that you desire to improve your smile and overall confidence level without interfering with your day to day life. If you would like to learn more about Invisalign, contact our Uptown Charlotte dentist today.